Saturday, August 21, 2010
This is Sam available through Tulsa Boxer Rescue.  He told me that his name was Ralph.
He's a well-trained and beautiful young guy who needs a loving home. 

I communicated with animals from 10-2 today to support Woofstock, put on by the Oklahoma Alliance for Animals.  Meeting all the interesting pets and their owners was amazing.  Wish you could have heard some of their stories.  I will be blogging some of them soon.  Stay tuned! 

http://www.animalallianceok.org/

Check out their website.  Make a donation if you are feeling generous.  You will receive many thanks in Woofs and Meows!!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

We came out to Woofstock and had so much fun! We looked for you Pam but didn't see you - you were probably busy communicating with some of those fabulous animals out there yesterday! I hope many of them found loving forever homes.

Post a Comment

Meet My Clients!

Followers

My Newsletter

Subscribe to my Newsletter:

Blog Updates

Enter your email address:

I'm On Twitter!

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com

Facebook

Search This Blog

free counters