Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Before I began asking Meeka questions this phrase ran through my thoughts. “Father, forgive them for they know not what they do.”
1. Would you like to talk to me? Of course I would. You need to pass on some information for me.
2. Tell me about your home. I know it breaks your heart to look at me but my home was quite alright for a long time. I am a manifestation of what has gone on with my mother. She is not well. Please don’t judge her.
3. What is your favorite food? Pink fish
4. What is your favorite thing to do? To put my nose on the noses of those who love me. The world is waking up and I’m part of that. There will be many noses for me to touch in my future.
5. Do you feel any pain anywhere? I’m much better already and it is a mind over matter thing for me. I’m going to be OK. (I did some healing work on Meeka.)
6. Do you like to ride in the car? As long as it is for pleasure.
7. Do you have a job? As you can sense and see, I’m here to wake the world up. The earthquake in Japan is to wake the world up. More and more are leaning compassion and forgiveness. That’s my job now. Please don’t feel sorry for me.
8. Is there anything you would like to change? I know that somebody is going to adopt me (and please don’t call it rescue!) and we will have a love affair until the end of days.
9. Where do you like to sleep? I like to sleep warm wherever I sleep. Heat makes me almost purr! I know I’m not a cat.
10. Is there anything you would like to tell me? Please just deliver my message. Tell the world to drop out of their heads and into their hearts. To know from the heart is truth.
11. Do you want me to donate money for you? Every little bit helps, but most of all, keep donating your gift.
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
I was in Houston last week for the Rodeo. I received a call from a client who had me communicate with her horse last year. This time the news was that her beloved TC, kitty on the left, was missing. Missing cats press my emotional buttons because I have had two go missing in the past few years. I am a better communicator if I don't get emotionally involved. In the same way, I am not a great communicator with my own animals. So, back to TC. TC's mother wanted to know if he was alive. Sigh...
When I tapped into his energy the first thing he said was, "I'm hiding." I asked him why and he said it was because he didn't feel well. I also could sense that he was hiding up in a high place. I gave my client some things to 'do' while she was frantically searching for her baby. I also told TC that he needed to go home. His mom and dad would take care of him.
Here is the email I received on the way home from the rodeo and a fabulous show by Rascal Flatts. I was already feeling wonderful and here comes this email...
Oh my God. He came home. You are wonderful. We both sat down after I sent the email to you and did our visualization. Then we checked the garage again as it has many high free standing shelves in it. Then we went out in our back yard. It is heavily wooded and so we shined our flashlights up in the trees and all around any place high around our house. I called and called him and kept seeing my golden silk ribbon attached from my heart to his and asking him to come home. It would be okay and safe. Later we came back in and checked the garage again.
Then my husband went back out and looked around the back of the house again and I came in and started visualizing again. Then just now George just came in with our big wonderful T.C. in his arms. Glory glory glory. After George put the ladder away he took one last look out the window of the back door of the garage and there sat T.C. about 5 feet away.
Well of course we are still crying and hugging him. He is just purring so loudly and I believe saying "Whew, I'm glad to be home". I totally believe your information saved him and brought him back to us. I was amazed that he had been gone for two days and his fur isn't dirty, he doesn't smell. I think he was hiding like you said but very close to home. It has been so cold the last two nights I really worried about him. We will check him over and watch his eating and pooping, etc. to see how he is feeling.
Oh my God. We are sooooo happy. Thank you Thank you Thank you so very very much. I can't tell you how happy we are. Bless his little heart. Bless his heart, bless his heart.
For me, it just doesn't get any better than this!
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
So, back to Charlie. He has a very strong Chinese astrology chart. He is a Yang Metal Monkey. The nature of Yang Metal is someone who will stand up to injustice, and when in a period of energy that doesn't support can act like a weapon. This is exactly what is going on with Charlie Sheen right now. He was born in a Monkey (metal) month as well. He has another aspect about his chart that will cause him to feel restless. It has to do with having all of his animals of the Chinese Zodiac that are associated with movement. He will always be moving even when he is sitting still. His mind will spin out of control. On the flip side of this, he can move beautifully in a direction to help humanity.
Earth and metal are unfavorable elements for Charlie, and he is, unfortunately or fortunately, in a period of time of these two elements making his nature stronger. Add to this the first six months of 2011 are also Metal element. The second half of this year is Rabbit (wood) energy and favorable for him. There is much going on in his chart that has a direct influence on his career and his children. There is another aspect that hurts his father, Martin Sheen, and his money.
My prediction is that Charlie will continue to act out for the next few months unless he gets so out of control that he crashes and burns. He has an ongoing life theme of 'I can do it myself' so he is not inclined to reach out for help. Let's just see where this Metal Monkey is going to take himself. He has great potential, but I really don't see it showing up until later this year.
By the way, if you are one of the many that feels like you are breaking down or breaking apart and want insight into your life, contact me. It's my passion and it really is a gift.
- ► 2012 (19)
- ▼ 2011 (23)
- ► 2010 (57)
- ► 2009 (26)
- ► 2008 (18)