Monday, August 16, 2010
Jersey's mom was worried about him.  He witnessed his sibling's death.  The main thing that Jersey wanted me to tell  his mom was not to worry so much.  He feels her pain when she gets emotional.  As far as seeing his sibling die, he said he was at peace about it and he were ready to go.

Jersey loves women.  He has a new sister puppy named Ava.  I recently asked Jersey to be sweeter with her.  He knew she was coming and told his mom that he wouldn't be happy about it, but that Ava would bring new energy to their home. 

Yesterday his mom emailed me that Jersey has been doing much better.  Good for you, Jersey!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Meet My Clients!

Followers

My Newsletter

Subscribe to my Newsletter:

Blog Updates

Enter your email address:

I'm On Twitter!

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com

Facebook

Search This Blog

free counters