Monday, August 9, 2010
Charli is blind.  He told me that he loved the smells in the air when his mom cooked and that he really loves bacon.  He told me that he has known his mother for many lifetimes. 

I asked Charli if there was anything his person could do for him he asked that she not move things in the house around.  Since he is blind he likes a path that is known to him.  He feels the energy fields around the furniture and other objects in the house. 

I always end my communications by asking the animal if they want to say anything to me.  Charli said, "You think I can't see, but I can!  I see your spirit!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Meet My Clients!

Followers

My Newsletter

Subscribe to my Newsletter:

Blog Updates

Enter your email address:

I'm On Twitter!

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com

Facebook

Search This Blog

free counters