Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Doc, the Hunter
Doc is a hunter.  When I asked Doc if I could speak to him he said that he really needed to speak to me!  His job is that he is a hunter and he is not being used as a hunter.  His parents are looking for a good home for him.  He needs to be an outside dog and he needs to hunt. 

Doc has a pedigree.  He is not afraid of guns.  Doc simply wants to live with someone who has lots of energy and if he is not hunting, then he wants to walk, run, point and live in an environment that will allow this.  You can email me if you know of a good home for him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Meet My Clients!

Followers

My Newsletter

Subscribe to my Newsletter:

Blog Updates

Enter your email address:

I'm On Twitter!

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com

Facebook

Search This Blog

free counters