Wednesday, August 11, 2010
I spoke to Zuri in my early days of animal communication.  She was such a great validation for me.  Her mom fosters many pets.  I found out in my first communication with Zuri that she got into trouble because she took the children's food.  Uh oh!  Her mom asked me to ask Zuri who her 'person' was so I tapped in for the second time. 

Zuri said, "Joe, he's the man!"  I told Zuri that I didn't know Joe but she said, "Yes you do!  Everybody knows Joe."  When I relayed this information to Zuri's mom she said, "Oh, my husband, Joseph is going to be so happy that he is Zuri's person." 

You could have blown me over with a feather!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Meet My Clients!

Followers

My Newsletter

Subscribe to my Newsletter:

Blog Updates

Enter your email address:

I'm On Twitter!

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com

Facebook

Search This Blog

free counters