Saturday, December 11, 2010
I always do a centering meditation before I begin a communication. The first thing I noticed was that my heartbeat felt stronger than usual.
1. Would you like to talk to me? You are one of my favorite people to talk to.
2. Describe your surroundings. Rolling hills and green grass. There is perfect beauty and harmony. Quiet in the most delightful way.
3. Did you have any trouble getting to where you are? No, it was very easy. I was ready to go. I completed my soul's purpose and after that life wasn't as important. You see, if I go then I come back soon. I have many purposes to fill in many lifetimes. I'm a soul with a mission. You could compare me to Martin Luther King, Jr.
4. Did you go home to meet someone? Not really
6. Did someone come to meet you? Every soldier who lost his life and every child that came in contact with me. Both sides - not just Americans. It is all equal here.
7. Are you going to come back? I will return and you will hear or read about me again. I will return very soon...within this year. There is much work to be done on Planet Earth.
Thank you, Target!
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (23)
- ▼ 2010 (57)
- ► 2009 (26)
- ► 2008 (18)