Monday, August 23, 2010
I met Buster on Saturday at Woofstock.  He freaks out when it storms.  Not to easy if you live in Oklahoma!!  Buster told me that storms felt like electricity running through his body.  He also wanted to let his mom know that he is the peacemaker and he is first! 

Buster's mom emailed me today and said, "I gotta tell you, Buster must have enjoyed talking to you. When we got home, I was leaning against the back of a chair in the living room and he jumped up on the chair and licked my face, then he got back down. Buster is RARELY affectionate and too lazy to ever actually get up on something to show affection. So, my only guess is that he was happy that he got to get out and talk to someone who could hear him!"

Thanks for the validation, Buster!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Meet My Clients!

Followers

My Newsletter

Subscribe to my Newsletter:

Blog Updates

Enter your email address:

I'm On Twitter!

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com

Facebook

Search This Blog

free counters