Thursday, August 26, 2010
I spoke to Bella a few months ago and when I asked her if there was anything she wanted to tell me she told me a secret. Whenever her mom can't find something it's because Bella has hidden it and she thinks it's hilarious! She gave me a hint...backyard.

When I asked Bella if she would like to talk to me she said, "I think you would like to talk to me more than I would like to talk to you!"  The girl is honest. 

Bella says that she and her siblings are the center of her mom's universe and that her dad goes along with it.  She told her mom that she has the best heart of anyone she has ever known.  (I agree Bella!) 

Bella's communication was a gift to her mom for her birthday.  What goes around comes around, right Bella? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Meet My Clients!

Followers

My Newsletter

Subscribe to my Newsletter:

Blog Updates

Enter your email address:

I'm On Twitter!

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com

Facebook

Search This Blog

free counters