Friday, September 3, 2010
Bob was the last animal I spoke to on my visit to Wu-Wei Farm.  She gets a blog that is totally dedicated to her.  She patiently waited her turn but several times she made it known that she really wanted to communicate with me.  Bob is quite old.  She walks with a limp due to a broken hip.  Her sight and hearing isn't great either.

The first thing Bob told me is, "They think I don't have all my senses, but they are better now than they have ever been.  You know why?  I'm closer to heaven now."  She told me that her parents would know when it was time to go, but not yet.  She has it too good right where she is.  She would like some ice cream.  She is here to teach her dad to appreciate the cycles of life.

And..."Oh, sorry about peeing on the floor." 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Meet My Clients!

Followers

My Newsletter

Subscribe to my Newsletter:

Blog Updates

Enter your email address:

I'm On Twitter!

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com

Facebook

Search This Blog

free counters