Sunday, September 19, 2010

This is my sister Cyndi's dog, Molly, what a great face for this blog post!
The very first time I practiced focused animal communication was about five years ago.  The dog belonged to an acquaintance of mine, but I didn't know him.  I don't even remember his name.  Taking a deep breath I looked at the pup and said, what do you want to tell me.  The dog said, "I want bacon for breakfast." It was crystal clear.

So I walked up to his owner and said, "Do you eat bacon?"  She told me that every Sunday morning she makes bacon for her husband and two sons.  I told her that it would really make her dog happy if she would share some with him.  Have you ever seen a dog smile?  I did that day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Meet My Clients!

Followers

My Newsletter

Subscribe to my Newsletter:

Blog Updates

Enter your email address:

I'm On Twitter!

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com

Facebook

Search This Blog

free counters