Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Coyote's mom called me and said it was a bit of an emergency that I communicate with Coyote.  Fortunately, it was a quiet afternoon and I could do the communication soon. 

Coyote told me that something was not right with her.  She said that her insides felt like they are turned inside out.  She said she wasn't hungry.  I asked her if she had eaten something toxic and she said No.  I asked her if she was going to make it, and she told me that right now it didn't feel like it but that miracles happened all the time.  Then I heard the word 'ruptured'.  She said to tell her Momma that they would be OK no matter what. 

When I called Coyote's mom back she knew what I was saying when I said the word 'ruptured'.  Coyote had throat surgery and things weren't going well.  Her main concern was not to keep Coyote alive just for her benefit.  I asked Coyote if she was ready to go and she said if she wasn't better by tomorrow then it was time. My communication helped Coyote's mom to know that it was time for her beloved dog to cross the Rainbow Bridge. 

Later that day I received a tag on Facebook that said, "Grateful for Lauren Hansen Johnson for being here with me today and helping me through this. Lauren is truly the most amazing person, and I know I must be doing something right to have her as my friend..  Thankful for Pam Case for helping me know that Coyote was ready to transition. Her gift with animals is unparalleled and I am not sure I could have known what to do without her. You both are Light and Love incarnate and the world is so much more beautiful with you in it.

Sigh...

1 comments:

Jillybejoyful said...

Sad...and beautiful. You are indeed Light and Love, my dear :)

Post a Comment

Meet My Clients!

Followers

My Newsletter

Subscribe to my Newsletter:

Blog Updates

Enter your email address:

I'm On Twitter!

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com

Facebook

Search This Blog

free counters