Saturday, August 6, 2011
Jake is now in heaven and he told me that it was the ultimate Dog Dish and that the best thing in heaven was the love.  He said that heaven loves you back.  He also told me that it was time for him to go when he left.  He wanted his mom to never doubt that she did the right thing.  

When I asked Jake who met him I thought I heard 'John' and then corrected it to 'Juan'. 
Here is an email from his mother after the communication. 

"Hey Pam, Thank you very much. You answered a few questions I had – just what I was looking for. And I have to tell you – I believe the "Juan" that met Jake when he arrived is my friend John Gunn who everyone called "Juan Pistolas".

He was a friend of mine when I lived in Guadalajara, Mexico from 1984-1987. He died in a plane crash in 1989 in Mexico while flying up in the Sierra Madres as a medical doctor to indigenous people.

Nice to know they've met. "Juan" loved animals. Thank you again!"

Happy times, Jake and Juan!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Meet My Clients!

Followers

My Newsletter

Subscribe to my Newsletter:

Blog Updates

Enter your email address:

I'm On Twitter!

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com

Facebook

Search This Blog

free counters