Saturday, August 6, 2011
I met Macey a few years ago at the Williams House Inn Bed and Breakfast in Hot Springs, AR.  Macey had to remind me that we have met before.  Oops!

Macey told me that her back closer to her hips ached.  Her mom told me that she was urinated on the bed as well as some furniture.  My first thought was a bladder or kidney problem and I suggested that she take Macey to the vet.  Problem solved!  After medication she is feeling much better.

Recently Macey moved to South Carolina and her mom tells me loves watching all the wildlife from the many perches in her new home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Meet My Clients!

Followers

My Newsletter

Subscribe to my Newsletter:

Blog Updates

Enter your email address:

I'm On Twitter!

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com

Facebook

Search This Blog

free counters