Saturday, August 6, 2011

I just love it when I find out how to help an animal's health.  Milo told me his mom was worried about him.  She doesn't want her to worry.  (Most animals really wish their parents wouldn't worry about them.) 

As I was communicating with Milo my ears and jaw felt uncomfortable.  After Milo's mom took her to the vet it was discovered that she had a yeast infection in her ears. 

Milo also told me that she likes to ride in the car but in my mind's eye I could see her 'ducking' as if she were going to be hit by a vehicle.  Come to find out, she was hit by a car several years ago.  I need to remember to keep trusting what I see, hear or feel.  Thanks Milo!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Meet My Clients!

Followers

My Newsletter

Subscribe to my Newsletter:

Blog Updates

Enter your email address:

I'm On Twitter!

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com

Facebook

Search This Blog

free counters