Saturday, August 6, 2011
...reporting in from across the Rainbow Bridge. 

Is there anything more beautiful or majestic than a Standard Poodle?  This communication helped Champ's mother to heal.  She was feeling very guilty about Champ's passing.  He knew that he was his mom's favorite and that she struggled with her decisions about him. 

He told me that in his next life here on earth he was going to have a very important job.  It would probably be as a service dog.  He told that he was going to help the world.  He also said that he was a more evolved soul and that is why he would hold such an important position next time. 

Champ, we will welcome you back as you are needed badly in this world right now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Meet My Clients!

Followers

My Newsletter

Subscribe to my Newsletter:

Blog Updates

Enter your email address:

I'm On Twitter!

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com

Facebook

Search This Blog

free counters