Friday, July 23, 2010
Bert's mom was worried that she was negligent about her dog's death.  When I spoke to Bert she told me that she was gone before she actually left and that she had a smooth passing.  It was time for her to go.  Everybody has a time and hers was painless. 

She told her Mom that her soul could come back in another dog.  All she had to do was to look deeply into the dog's eyes and she would know Bert had returned.  Bert said that until then that her mom and dad needed to love each other.  That was very important.

The owner told me this gave her much peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Meet My Clients!

Followers

My Newsletter

Subscribe to my Newsletter:

Blog Updates

Enter your email address:

I'm On Twitter!

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com

Facebook

Search This Blog

free counters