Wednesday, July 21, 2010
I haven't been here since March.  So much has changed since then that I feel like I'm starting over.  I've been apprenticing with Naomi McDonald - http://www.brendamcdonald.org/ these past months to learn more about communicating with animals.  What I have discovered is that animals like to talk to me.  Each animal has it's own voice.  It has been one of the most fulfilling adventures in my life and I've had many adventures.

I had the idea that it might be fun to blog about many of the different animals I have visited with over the past few months.  I have talked to over 50 animals since March.  Hopefully this will provide some fun and inspiration for everyone. 

I didn't actually talk to this baby in the picture but the shot is so great I had to post it.  Momma Phoebe built her nest on an exterior light fixture on our garage. 

More will be revealed...

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh Pam! Looking so forward to hearing more from you - I've missed you!

Post a Comment

Meet My Clients!

Followers

My Newsletter

Subscribe to my Newsletter:

Blog Updates

Enter your email address:

I'm On Twitter!

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com

Facebook

Search This Blog

free counters