Friday, July 30, 2010
When I prepare to communicate with an animal I get really quiet, close my eyes and tap into my spirit guides. These guides have come to me when I've meditated or done shamanic journeys. I also always ask my angels for assistance too.

My Guide of Protection is a genie who stands about two feet taller than me. I'm 5'10". Once when I was teaching a workshop a woman came up to me and said she could see two huge eyes above my head.  Then recently doing a meditation in an animal communication workshop, I saw this very large genie standing right behind me.  He had big lined eyes. 

According to Wikipedia, a genie is a supernatural creature which occupies a parallel world to that of mankind, and together with humans and angels makes up the three sentient creations of God.

My healing helper guide is a purple fairy. She's very tiny and used her wand much like I use a pendulum. She can travel inside of the animal to help with any healing or clearing that needs to be done.

Lastly, I have a guide who helps me connect with the animal with whom I am communcating. I visualize a silver chord that connect my left wrist to his wrist. His name is John. He's aborigine, tall, beautiful, wise and very very kind. He wears an earring and minimal clothing.   I found this picture on the internet and it reminded of what John looks like if John wore tribal paint.

This post is to thank all of my helpers.  I have no idea if they read blogs, but it's the intention that matters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Meet My Clients!

Followers

My Newsletter

Subscribe to my Newsletter:

Blog Updates

Enter your email address:

I'm On Twitter!

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com

Facebook

Search This Blog

free counters