Friday, November 5, 2010
I will be back soon with more of my animal stories, but I was contacted this week by a woman whose story was so moving.  She gave me permission to share her story with you.  I believe there are no coincidences or mistakes!

I enjoy getting your emails and Facebook postings. Love hearing all the dog stories. I have a wonderful dog story about my toy poodle Angel. She showed up in my life (with that name!) August 2009. My mother brought her to me from Paws and Claws Rescue in Arkansas after I had been waiting about nine months.

I was suffering with Rheumatoid Arthritis (undiagnosed at the time) while taking care of my husband who was failing from ALS (Lou Gehrig's) and while working full time from home. I wanted a little doggie to bring joy to our lives. And then here comes Angel, bringing blessings abundant. Shortly after her entrance, my husband was proclaimed to be free of ALS, (per doctors "it's a mystery, be grateful and work hard and you may regain your mobility"); I was diagnosed and placed on medicines that really help, and our wee Angel settled perfectly into our home and family.

The capstone info on this story is that we named our home Angelscape (1994) - "a place where Angels can escape" and wouldn't you know that we got our "escaped" Angel at last.  God certainly has a sense of humor and He takes care of all of us in such unexpected and wonderful ways.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Meet My Clients!

Followers

My Newsletter

Subscribe to my Newsletter:

Blog Updates

Enter your email address:

I'm On Twitter!

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com

Facebook

Search This Blog

free counters