Tuesday, November 16, 2010

This video is really popular right now about a dog named Spot.  When I watched it I felt sad and thought...'wait a minute'.  Let's talk to Spot.  I want to say I was surprised by what Spot had to say, but when I think about it, I really wasn't.  This is what he said.

"I knew you wanted to communicate with me.

I love getting the media attention. My dad is prompting me from heaven. He is right here beside me. We are showing the world how enlightened animals really are. We make a great team. I’m one of the world’s great teachers. My dad's spirit is very much alive and the media is letting our story live on. I don’t need to go back home.

Thank you for checking on me. I’m not sad. I am here for a very important purpose!!

Out of the telepathic thoughts of dogs! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Meet My Clients!

Followers

My Newsletter

Subscribe to my Newsletter:

Blog Updates

Enter your email address:

I'm On Twitter!

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com

Facebook

Search This Blog

free counters