Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Yesterday I sent out this email to everyone on my mailing list~

Have you taken down your holiday decorations and trying to transition back into the real world? I'm always happy when the 'season' is over. As most of you know, one of my passions is Four Pillars of Destiny - Chinese Astrology. The reason I love it so much is because it helps me to understand where I have been and gives me direction for where I am going. Mostly, Four Pillars helps me to understand the NOW. I read a chart using the five element theory ~ Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal and Water. These elements have a color, season, direction, body organ, etc. associated with them.

If you were to look at my chart, you would see a strong WATER woman who has a flood of water in her chart. You know what water can do? It can flood the earth, drown trees, rust metal and put fire out. Yikes! If I'm looking for balance, then more water will do the opposite. Winter, Christmas, snow, rain, cold, the direction of North, the colors black and indigo are all associated with water. Looking back over the years I realize why winter and Christmas has never been my favorite time. It is not a good or bad thing...it just is. What brings me into balance is heat, sunshine, flowers, trees, summer, spring, earth, fireworks, 4th of July, animals, children, the color red, and using my creativity through talking and writing. These things make me feel more normal. (Whatever NORMAL is!)

I sent out a newsletter about updates for the Year of the Ox. I never know if they get to you because of spam filters. If the newsletter did not get to you, it is posted on http://www.pamcase.blogspot.com/.

Every morning I receive a quote from http://www.tut.com/. I can highly recommend these quotes because of their positivity and their ability to raise my vibration. I loved today's and will share it with you.

Never yet, not once, Pam, have you ever smiled at a stranger, said "sorry" to a friend, or bowed to the glory of nature, when sparks didn't fly, tears didn't roll, and praises weren't sung for you behind the curtains of time and space.
All hail Pam Case, The Universe

All hail to all of you!
Love from Pam Case and the Universe

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Hi Pam...

Very nice blog! My favorite part is your picture. What kind of Feng Shui do you practice? Which school?

-Nancy

Pam Case said...

I practice Traditional Feng Shui - Form, Compass and 8 House Mansion. Four Pillars of Destiny and 9 Star Ki are the astrology that I practice. Thank you!

Post a Comment

Meet My Clients!

Followers

My Newsletter

Subscribe to my Newsletter:

Blog Updates

Enter your email address:

I'm On Twitter!

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com

Facebook

Search This Blog

free counters