Friday, January 16, 2009
While studying Astrology, I was very aware of changes going on for me, both on the inside and out. As a result, I became much more accustomed to and comfortable with my inner voice. This sixth sense was very apparent once I started working with clients. I realized that while I was interpreting the elements for my clients, I was also helping them to gain understanding, acceptance and new insights into their lives. My newfound interpretive skills and my inner knowing seemed completely natural to me. I can't logically explain where it comes from, but it is there and time and time again, it has proven helpful to my clients, which is what is important. I also like using the Pendulum in consultations with clients. It helps to give me a fuller picture of my client's future potential.

My goal is to help people to see beyond their immediate pain and confusion to the happiness and success that await them further down the line. I don't believe there is any point in a consultation if the client then walks away feeling that he or she has no control over their destiny. While we all face periods of disappointment and even disaster during our life, these are just bumps in the road and there is always something to learn and better still, a way to use what has been learned to grow spiritually, emotionally and make adjustments that can eventually improve our circumstances and state of mind.

1 comments:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is so good......

Post a Comment

Meet My Clients!

Followers

My Newsletter

Subscribe to my Newsletter:

Blog Updates

Enter your email address:

I'm On Twitter!

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com

Facebook

Search This Blog

free counters