Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Until March 1, 2010 I am offering a Personal Clearing for $44. You will receive a report of what shows up in the clearing. Our energy fields can be compared to filters in our heating and air conditioners. The energy fields, like air filters, get clogged with disturbances and often we don't even realize it. Sometimes we just feeloff.


I received this testimonial from the client who had a clearing last week. "Last Thursday and Friday I felt less stressed, more clear-headed and calm after your clearing. I can tell you that you are spot on with the clearing." K.B., Tulsa

Email or call me if you would like some 'spring cleaning' of your energy fields.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Meet My Clients!

Followers

My Newsletter

Subscribe to my Newsletter:

Blog Updates

Enter your email address:

I'm On Twitter!

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com

Facebook

Search This Blog

free counters