Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Here is the information about my Space Clearing Workshop in case you check my blog. ^_^

The Log Cabin
HOPE UNITARIAN CHURCH
8432 S. Sheridan Rd.
Tulsa, OK 74133
Saturday, September 6, 2006
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Fee - $35

The energy of your surroundings affects you on many levels. The thoughts and feelings of former owners of your home, and your own experience in the space can be held there as an emotional residue, to deeply affect your personal environment. In addition, the energy of the earth under your bed or desk, for instance, can impact your ability to rest fully or work most successfully. The effects of technology such as electromagnetic fields or cell phones can also be invisible influences. These energies may be held and trapped in the land, within your home or business… or stored in your personal energetic field. All of these disturbances can be cleared using our intention and a compassionate heart.

I hope you can join me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Meet My Clients!

Followers

My Newsletter

Subscribe to my Newsletter:

Blog Updates

Enter your email address:

I'm On Twitter!

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com

Facebook

Search This Blog

free counters