Sunday, August 24, 2008
Last weekend I had the opportunity to travel to Hot Springs, Arkansas to do the Feng Shui and Space Clear a Bed and Breakfast Inn built in 1890. I met my close friend Beth who lives in Houston. We have been friends since we lived in Jakarta, Indonesia back in the early 80s.

Immediately upon arrival I began taking the compass measurements and would go into different suites and Space Clear. It was a 'working weekend' but I want to let you know how grateful I am for my career. Cathy, the Innkeeper, is a wonderful client and friend. The Inn is an absolutely gorgeous place to stay in Hot springs. A real treat! I highly recommend it. Contact me for information.

The first night both Beth and I slept fitfully to say the least. Upon rising I asked myself why had I not cleared our suite?! Sometimes I forget what I do, but this actually turned out to be an excellent experiment. Before our second night, the suite was cleared. We slept like babies. Only one interesting occurrence ... in the middle of the night the lamp on one of the shelves was turned on and then turned off when we woke up in the morning. We had a great laugh about this. Don't you think that an old inn has more 'character' if it has some unusual happenings? It seems that our visitor also has a sense of humor.

I'm teaching a Space Clearing workshop here in Tulsa on Sept. 6, 2008.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Meet My Clients!

Followers

My Newsletter

Subscribe to my Newsletter:

Blog Updates

Enter your email address:

I'm On Twitter!

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com

Facebook

Search This Blog

free counters