Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Many of you use Feng Shui and recently I have been observing many interesting happenings at our house in the South sector. As some of you already know, the South is a challenging area in 2008. The 5 Star, also called the Tragedy Star, resides there this year. It is also the direction of the San Sha, another negative influence. Our home does not have the important areas in the South such as entrances or bedrooms. Our master bathroom and the guest room upstairs are in the South.
Outside in the South area, a huge limb that held a small swing broke. A young fruit tree in the same direction is not doing well. The fusebox for the upstairs air conditioner in the South area, died and had to be replaced last month. Just this weekend the outlets in our master bathroom stopped working. I have attached a photo of the limb and the fruit tree that is in the South Sector of our property.

Recently I heard from one of my clients that last year when this energy was visiting in the West and Northwest sector, her husband fell from a ladder while trimming trees and had severe injuries. It is not recommended to 'move earth, make renovations or construction' in the South sector this year. I am sending this as a 'reminder' in case you have forgotten about your Feng Shui updates. The incidents that have happened at our home are with the remedies in place and my 'knowing' about this energy. My experience from the past and client feedback help me to pay closer attention.

1 comments:

R.T. said...

Hello Pam,

Just wondering after reading this post where the south sector of our home is located?

Thanks,

Tad

Post a Comment

Meet My Clients!

Followers

My Newsletter

Subscribe to my Newsletter:

Blog Updates

Enter your email address:

I'm On Twitter!

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com

Facebook

Search This Blog

free counters