Wednesday, July 2, 2008


Lauren and Lily, my granddaughter and grand dog, came over for the morning. Lily the dog was coughing when she got here. Lauren and I went to harvest in the garden and Lily came with us. Lily coughed. She either had allergies or something stuck in her throat. Whatever it was the cough was very persistent. We came inside to play and Lily coughed.

About 2 hours later Lauren and I went into my office. Lily followed us as she always does and continued coughing. I have a display board that is full of pendulums that I sell in my workshops and some more on the floor. Lauren loves to organize and play with them. I picked up a pendulum and told Lauren that I was going to ‘clear’ Lily and maybe it would help her cough. Lauren picked up a pendulum and did the same thing. I spoke in 3 year old terminology while I cleared. Lauren cleared along with me.

Lily watched us and made some funny throat noises as we cleared. Lily never coughed again while she was here. About an hour later I realized that the cough had stopped and brought it to Lauren’s attention. I talked about how it was a miracle. It was a happy moment as you can only imagine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Meet My Clients!

Followers

My Newsletter

Subscribe to my Newsletter:

Blog Updates

Enter your email address:

I'm On Twitter!

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com

Facebook

Search This Blog

free counters