Tuesday, June 7, 2011
My nephew, Austin Gutgsell, is one of the greatest guys in the world.  He's a super golfer and plays for LSU.  This week he and his team played in the NCAA Championship in Stillwater, OK.  They didn't win, but we just had the best time with family.  We laughed, cried and enjoyed being in the moment. 

Thought you might enjoy some photographs.



Nephew Austin and Grandangel Lauren meeting for the 1st Time
Brother Greg and Yours Truly




LSU's John Peterson won the Individual NCAA Championship.  Geaux Tigers.
Austin will compete again next year.
My son, Matt, and I watching the LSU team finish

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Meet My Clients!

Followers

My Newsletter

Subscribe to my Newsletter:

Blog Updates

Enter your email address:

I'm On Twitter!

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com

Facebook

Search This Blog

free counters