Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Charlie Sheen has been sensationalized by the media recently.   Chinese Astrology always answers questions for me, and maybe it will help you to understand better too.  I also know that these are very unstable times for many and it leads to break downs, break throughs, break ups, break a parts or break into pieces. I have the gift of astrology that lets me know when energy is going to shift or peak or end.  I am always here to offer wisdom and encourage people that this too shall pass.

So, back to Charlie.  He has a very strong Chinese astrology chart.  He is a Yang Metal Monkey.  The nature of Yang Metal is someone who will stand up to injustice, and when in a period of energy that doesn't support can act like a  weapon.  This is exactly what is going on with Charlie Sheen right now.  He was born in a Monkey (metal) month as well.  He has another aspect about his chart that will cause him to feel restless.  It has to do with having all of his animals of the Chinese Zodiac that are associated with movement.  He will always be moving even when he is sitting still.  His mind will spin out of control.  On the flip side of this, he can move beautifully in a direction to help humanity.

Earth and metal are unfavorable elements for Charlie, and he is, unfortunately or fortunately, in a period of time of these two elements making his nature stronger.  Add to this the first six months of 2011 are also Metal element.  The second half of this year is Rabbit (wood) energy and favorable for him.  There is much going on in his chart that has a direct influence on his career and his children.  There is another aspect that hurts his father, Martin Sheen, and his money. 

My prediction is that Charlie will continue to act out for the next few months unless he gets so out of control that he crashes and burns.  He has an ongoing life theme of 'I can do it myself' so he is not inclined to reach out for help.  Let's just see where this Metal Monkey is going to take himself.  He has great potential, but I really don't see it showing up until later this year. 

By the way, if you are one of the many that feels like you are breaking down or breaking apart and want insight into your life, contact me.  It's my passion and it really is a gift. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Meet My Clients!

Followers

My Newsletter

Subscribe to my Newsletter:

Blog Updates

Enter your email address:

I'm On Twitter!

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com

Facebook

Search This Blog

free counters