Thursday, July 30, 2009

In the next few weeks I will be sending some suggestions to help enlighten you as to what you might want to place on your vision board. Take a few moments of still, quiet time to clear your mind. Then from this place of consciousness remember times in your life that have made you feel the most truly alive and joyful. Note what each of these experiences have in common with each other. The common element is what brings you joy and your joy is the indication of your life purpose.

Answer these questions and write it down:
What are my natural gifts?
What are my skills and talents?
What do I love to do?
When do I feel the most alive?
What am I passionate about?
What do I feel the best about myself?

If you are looking for a relationship (lover or friend) you might list characteristics of what you want.

Tip: Do an internet search for photographs of your desires.
I was listening to a book on CD and heard this great quote from A Course in Miracles, "Beware of the temptation to see yourself unfavorably treated". It really is a prescription for disaster.
Over an out! Be back soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Meet My Clients!

Followers

My Newsletter

Subscribe to my Newsletter:

Blog Updates

Enter your email address:

I'm On Twitter!

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com

Facebook

Search This Blog

free counters