Saturday, July 25, 2009
The Solar Eclipse - July 2009

I hope you are having a wonderful summer. I love summer and I think this is because summer is my favorable season according to the elements of Feng Shui. Do you like how I lead you into announcing my upcoming workshopabout Feng Shui Vision Boards? In this workshop you will create a Vision Board using the concepts of Feng Shui according to your personal Ming Gua. You have favorable and unfavorable directions according to the year you were born. Leave that part to me to figure out. If you are not familiar with Feng Shui, it is the Chinese art or practice of positioning objects based on the flow of chi or energy. A Vision Board is a poster board that is like a treasure map. You will paste or collage images that you have collected from magazines or any other source.

If you are a student of the Law of Attraction, then you know how important the Power of Intention is. This intention is more about allowing and watching your intentions unfold. You never know what the universe has in store for you. If you surround yourself with images of who you want to become, or what you want to have, where you want to live or vacation, your life changes to match those images and those desires. Your attention is that powerful.

I will provide the foam board, glue and magazines, but you need to have most of what you want to put on the board before you get to the workshop. Time will not allow for a big scavenger hunt through magazines. I am going to teach you about Feng Shui, Law of Attraction and provide your favorable directions. Being prepared with pictures or images and captions of what you want to manifest will help it to fall in place in the time allowed.


Saturday, August 22, 2009
9:30-12:30
Unity Center Downtown
1830 S. Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74119
Love Offering - $38

To reserve your space in the workshop I am asking that you send a check to 9214 S. 46th W. Ave, Tulsa, OK 74132 or pay through PayPal using pamcase8@cox.net. Once you have signed up I will be sending follow-up emails to help you with your 'vision'. This workshop will be fun and I know will raise your vibration. Hope to see you there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Meet My Clients!

Followers

My Newsletter

Subscribe to my Newsletter:

Blog Updates

Enter your email address:

I'm On Twitter!

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com

Facebook

Search This Blog

free counters