Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mark your calendars for a magical clearing workshop held in a beautiful country home south of Bixby. This is an enchanted place and I promise you will benefit from this workshop. You will learn how to embrace the feelings of worry or anxiety that you may have been experiencing and move to a place of peace. Right now the media (including Oprah) is focusing on how to move out of an American epidemic called money anxiety disorder (MAD). Clearing is a wonderful tool to help you do just that!

You will also learn how to:
· Move out of old thought patterns
· Use a pendulum
· Reduce and manage your stress levels
· Cultivate a daily clearing practice that is easy, fun, and lasting
· Feel more available, less attached, and in the flow
· Experience the true meaning of 'lightening up'

Your emotions seep into your environment and the people around you. If you can unlock your fears and judgements then your environment and the people in your lives will benefit. We will also do some space clearing. Join with others as you explore what it means to live a more clear and conscious life. We all need each other to get to where we are going.

I am in the process of reinventing myself this year. I know what my strengths are after years of doing this work. I am a straight-shooting intuitive astrologer. When I look at your chart I can often see many things that would surprise you. If you are interested, I will explain a bit about Chinese Astrology and answer a question or two that you might have about your chart. I would need for you to send me your birthdate, including the time of birth. I might do this at the end of the workshop and/or during lunch.

Saturday, March 14, 2009
10 am - 3 pm
Beautiful Country Home
5 Miles South of Bixby
Price - $44
Bring Your Own Lunch

Please email me if you would like to attend this workshop. Once you have emailed me I will send you the address and directions to get there. Pre-payment is required to secure your space, which is limited, in the workshop. I accept checks, or you can use http://www.paypal.com/ using my email address pamcase8@cox.net.

Remember, the better you feel, the more in tune your are with who you are. Keep reaching for a better feeling thought.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Meet My Clients!

Followers

My Newsletter

Subscribe to my Newsletter:

Blog Updates

Enter your email address:

I'm On Twitter!

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com

Facebook

Search This Blog

free counters