Friday, May 11, 2012

A dear friend in Seattle contacted me about Leo.  I have communicated with him before.  She was concerned that he wasn't acting like himself and she felt like he wasn't feeling well.  What I picked up was that his teeth were bothering him.  This past week I received an email from her. 

Hi Pam, I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your communication with Leo a while ago now.  I did get him in for exam and teeth cleaning.  The vet thought he might need a couple of extractions.  To my delight (and his, I have no doubt!) he just needed a good cleaning and he is a very healthy guy, even if he is big (18 lbs!)  blood work, heart rate, lungs, etc. are all good and strong. I'm a happy mom!

I so appreciate the pet communication work you do - so beneficial for pets and their humans!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Meet My Clients!

Followers

My Newsletter

Subscribe to my Newsletter:

Blog Updates

Enter your email address:

I'm On Twitter!

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com

Facebook

Search This Blog

free counters