Thursday, October 9, 2008
The way to heaven on this beautiful blue planet is by moving directly into the very heart and soul of your humanity. Make mistakes, play the fool, care too much, love too openly, laugh too loud and too much, cry too obviously, play uninhibitedly, embrace too much, shout too loud and let your heart be broken by the brothers and sisters who take this journey with you.

Recognize these journeys you take here are all too short to be wasted in pretending to be apart from that which you are. You owe all this to yourself. You didn't come here to be an old cranky hermit; you came here to live full throttle until you die. Don't be afraid to be human.

Shim & Company

1 comments:

karen said...

hmm, i resemble that remark ;-)
and yep, I agree...

Post a Comment

Meet My Clients!

Followers

My Newsletter

Subscribe to my Newsletter:

Blog Updates

Enter your email address:

I'm On Twitter!

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com

Facebook

Search This Blog

free counters