Monday, March 24, 2008
Everyone wants to know how much someone charges for their work. Below is a list of my Energy Abundance Exchanges. ^_^

Four Pillars Astrology Reading - $175 - includes a typewritten report and a phone consultation

Astrological and Spiritual Coaching - $50 1/2 hr - I will meet with you to help you find clarity.

Feng Shui - $.20/sq ft - $200 minimum

Personal Clearing - $75 - includes a report and is done remotely -

Space Clearing - Remotely done using a floorplan - $75/hr
On site - $100/hr - $200 minimum

Payment by cash, check or through http://www.paypal.com/ using my email address of pamcase8@cox.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Meet My Clients!

Followers

My Newsletter

Subscribe to my Newsletter:

Blog Updates

Enter your email address:

I'm On Twitter!

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com

Facebook

Search This Blog

free counters